Friday, April 30, 2010

WHOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE

so now I'm GRADUATINGGGGGGGG

the speech exam was a piece of cake and i don't know why i didn't take care of it sooner. but it's prolly cuz i didn't want the reality of me leaving college to set in yet. And now that i passed my speech exam and seen my advisors to check that i took all my courses, the feeling of being done with class had a special moment, but was very soon passed because now, i really need to get a job! To all the faculty that i talked w/ today, they all asked me what I was going to do after graduation, and I felt a little bit embarrassed to say that I was taking a year off to work on my grad school apps. They could only nod at me and tell me to hurry along w/ the process already. It was kinda depressing to hear, and that's why i don't seek advice from my advisors...they all end up saying the same thing or what i already know.

but in other news, i started wearing my fergalicious boots w/ the lil heel and i really like wearing it except that there's still too much pressure being placed on my toes and that area at the bottom front of the foot. that's a pain >_<

1 comment:

  1. i found youuuuuuu :DD you should post pictures! haha

    ReplyDelete