Sunday, April 25, 2010

E ♥?

Went to the earth fair @ grand central w/ my lil sis. had loads of fun, and after getting my face painted w/ a flower and leaves, things got even funnier. i had forgotten i had gotten my face painted, and was wondering why ppl were staring at me strangely, but after i remembered, i started staring back at their staring glances just to see their expressions xD


but after going to the earth fair, i realized what a bad person i was. as much as i want to call myself an environmentalist at heart or a tree-hugger (yea, they rock too!), i'm more of a wasteful city gal...::aigoo:: and i bought the Avatar dvd and watched it the same day too, and that made me sadder....i'm so sorry to mother nature, that tries so hard to protect the balance of life, but we humans, were not given the natural sense to be responsible for our environment  */\*

No comments:

Post a Comment