Monday, April 19, 2010

damn this jealousy

so there is this classmate of mine who just gets on my freaking  

NERVES

We're in the same lab together and have the same data for this experiment. He knew I was having trouble with getting the experimental data to match up with the literature value so he kept telling me to stop worrying about it. So the report is due tomorrow. I'm still working in the data and he comments on my fb wall at ~11 pm to tell me he got the value to match up with the literature. As i finished reading the comment, i felt the urge to comment back really sarcastically, cuz c'mon! was he trying to rub it in my face? he didn't even say how he got the calculations to be that way....argh..i hate writing lab reports, and i hate that dude even more

please shoot me

No comments:

Post a Comment