Sunday, April 18, 2010

graduating or not?

It's late April and I just ordered my cap and gown for graduation in may, but I haven't even finalized everything for graduation. I still haven't done my speech proficiency exam, which I have been pushing off since I first transferred to City College from Stony Brook. And when I had to report to the Chairman of the Chemistry Dept. if I was graduating this semester in order to do my research presentation, he called to ask me if I was really graduating because he saw in my transcript that I was missing some chemistry courses! I got really scared because I had made sure that I took all my major classes with my advisor since something always goes wrong with the transfering of credits for transfer students. And now I have to keep checking my transcript b/c the school keeps on taking away classes that I have already taken. it's as if CCNY wants to keep me here for a few more semesters..blah!

and I just finished watching Dae Jang Geum, a historical korean drama that had 50% ratings when it was airing, and I absolutely loved it! it is the best historical korean drama, it made me wish i was living at that time =D

i should really be working now...hearing all my friends and other peers getting jobs, interviews, grad schools, and other plans makes me nervous but what can i do? i have to go to china in july-aug. everything needs to be put on hold until i come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment