Sunday, June 6, 2010

self-retarded

I still couldn't believe that I walked out bra-less today. I must have felt so hot that I reached for my shirt first before my bra. And I didn't even notice it until I was walking and window shopping on my way to the LOST exhibit. But it's no wonder I felt so free and not as hot as I thought would be. I was trying to act like normal, but I couldn't pull it off cuz I felt so self-conscious, so I held a newspaper over my chest. After finishing the exhibit earlier than I expected, I headed down to soho to buy myself a bra. It was my first time buying a bra from victoria's secret cuz all my bras came from my mom when she bought a whole bunch like a decade or so ago. Never felt sexier than ever after wearing it. I realized as I was trying them out in the fitting room that I had been holding the newspaper so tight against my shirt and sweating so much that there were newspaper stains on my shirt. It made me look like a hobo =___=

since I was in soho, i had to make a short stop in uniqlo...turned out i was there for an hour cuz waiting in line to try out clothes took forever, but i ended up not buying anything anyways cuz i felt guilty buying again when i just bought something from this store like less than a week ago

No comments:

Post a Comment