Monday, May 31, 2010

post-college phase

yippee yayyy I've graduated with a bachelor's degree in chemistry on May 28, 2010! =D

boy, that moment of happiness was brief, it ended as soon as I realized that wow, I have no fall classes to take anymore, it's really for real this time....so what am I going to do with this life? first, I really need to get a job.

But instead of looking for a job, I've been hanging out, eating out, and shopping more than usual. I watch as my green bills quickly drift away...

I've also been catching up with my beloved shows like LOST!














I've been following this show for the past 6 years for their 6 seasons. The finale made me teary eyed, and even tho the last episode didn't answer all the questions, like they ever do (which is the whole point tho), I went online to look up how the episode had been summarized and interpreted to gain a better understanding. I'm not sure I liked the ending or not, but I think they wrapped it up as best they could. I am so going to miss this show, and even tho the cast is one of the largest that any television network has ever seen, each and everyone of them had a meaningful purpose and acted really great and professional. This show wasn't about the mystery of the island, but the stories behind each character and I find this to be a really intelligent and creative show. Instead of giving you all the answers, it makes it so open to interpretation that you will be thinking about it for days, weeks, or even years to come. I don't know when there will be another show that has captivated my mind and heart like this one. *sniff-sniff*

time to finish FRINGE and the simpsons and other cartoons on FOX

I think my right ear may be infected or something cuz the area around the earring hole is bruised with a black-n-blue color and i feel a small lump inside  =/

No comments:

Post a Comment