Sunday, June 27, 2010

summer hair-do

I need to get a hair cut cuz...i want one. I feel like I need to cut my hair every summer, but I don't know what to get. I don't want an exact bob again, but if I want to keep it shoulder-length, it might as well just be one...


I've been debating about getting bangs too since ppl look so good in them. But I don't think I will look good as the pic in the left cuz my forehead is flat and too short and I have a round face that's wider than longer. So I need some style that will lengthen my face or make it appear slimmer. I also want more hair volume on the crown of my head and less hair touching my face since i hate having to brush hair away from my face and that's why i also hate bangs too.  and my face gets oily easily, and that will get my hair oily and then i'm gonna turn into one grumpy person. ...




I also wished I had this girl's high forehead (and dress i might add). No baby hair at all. Can i ask the hair dresser to get rid of my baby hair? they grow so close to my eyebrows =\


Too many problems w/ my face. I wish I had an oval face, every style looks good w/ that, and then i can chop most of my hair off and get my dream pixie cut and white blonde dye as well...













I know every hair style will have something that I don't like about it, but I still haven't found one that would be sophisticated enough to be both manageable and comfortable.

yea, i'm about to turn like the one below, just about to pull out all my hair out from a lack of choices for round-face ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment