Friday, May 20, 2011

last day working at NYU

So today was my last day working as a project coordinator at NYU School of Dentistry. I def felt that I'm-gonna-miss-you thing, but only for a few minutes. But there was a guy that I've been noticing pass by the area where I specifically work lately and I was actually on the look out for him today cuz I wanted to see him one last time lols i know... He's asian (korean too maybe), tall, and most importantly cute and nice. And I was lucky enuff to see him one last time today, but only as he was coming out of the door. We made eye contact but only for a split second and i practically swooned. I don't know but my hormones have got me more excited than usual these days. I hope I was smiling and made some impression on him cuz last week, some random guy who passed by me said to me "You have a very pretty smile." Maybe it was b/c he was cute too but my soul practically almost left me before i remembered to thank his compliment.

This is the closest image I found on google that has some resemblance to the mystery guy but he was more fleshier on the face and had smaller eyes that makes him look cute rather than the handsome features seen below on Choi Si Won. I didn't even know it was Choi Si Won's pic until I hovered over it. I guess that's the kind of azn face i like.

1 comment: