Friday, June 8, 2012

2nd meltdown

i broke down again. so much negativity just overwhelmed me that i needed a moment to cry it all out. this dark cloud just won't go away. i can never be certain about anything and it's really scaring me to the point that it's shaking me  and making me wheeze. i needed this tho. i don't know why, but i needed to go through this. i've come to realize to cherish more and more of what/who matters most to me. but i am still at the same place. i just want to get away. it's hard to think straight so i have to write it out....

i think everyday i will make small goal(S) so that i can build up my self-esteem and confidence, which are so sorely in lacking atm. Life is full of uncertainty, but i really can't lose myself and my dreams. I must stay persevere and not lose focus. I just have to hope for the best because in the end, that is all that that i got by my side.

1 comment:

  1. you can do this! don't lose your identity and your dreams. life is volatile, but you always have your family and friends. i should lend you my book, "don't sweat the small stuff" ~ lmk if you're interested. when it comes to tight corners, just close your eyes and count from 1 to 10. you'll feel loads better.

    ReplyDelete