Sunday, October 24, 2010

this fall is moving at snail speed..=_=

Oh wow, I didn't know I haven't posted anything for ~2 months. But that's b/c nothing exciting has been happening in my life since the summer ended. My life feels stagnate right now...kinda depressing. But to keep this blog up and alive, I'll make a boring post anyways....

mhmmm..looking back at my pictures folder, i realized that i've mostly been hanging out w/ my stony brook buddies hahas

For Jas's 22nd bday, I went to Pocha 32 in Ktown. It had a really authentic feel to it, like something you would actually find at the streets of Korea.





About a week later, Jas, Annie, and I went to watch the Devil movie. It was planned for Fri. evening, but the Social Network movie was also premiering that nite and the Devil was canceled, which was a total bummer. So we decided to go eat Chipotle, and it was my first time going there too. It was pretty filling, i could have even split it into 2 meals lols We decided to watch the movie on Sunday instead and ate lunch at Gahm Mi Oak restaurant in ktown.



tasty & ripe  kimchi and radish cubes
Ox-tail soup, very good on a cold/sick day


One day when I was home alone, I made myself a really tasty burger sandwich...soo good that I'm drooling like Homer lolz


Last weekend was the Breast Cancer Awareness walk @ Central Park. My lil sis has been doing this like the past 6 yrs or so, so I decided to join her cuz it was a nice day and I haven't really done any real exercise in a long while. It prolly took about 2 hrs to walk the 5 miles around the park, but there was so much ppl, we were practically walking shoulder to shoulder. Ppl could have opted for the 4 mi course instead, but my lil sis and I decided to do the longer route cuz we might as well if we're doing it for our health =D









They were also handing out these chips and I am absolutely addicted to this chip brand. It's so crunchy and you can actually use it as a straw. I am totally buying more of this!




Last Friday, I came out for an interview and Kaplan GRE test at my college. Just thinking about it makes me pissed like hell. The interview was actually on Thursday, not Friday! When I heard it, my feet practically fell frozen to the floor 0_0 I really heard the career center lady say Friday, and the interviewer even wrote the date on a piece of paper for Fri. Damn my bad luck (>_<)
So then I went to take the free practice GRE test, and it was shorter than before =_=. It used to have 4 sections, but this time they only had 2 sections. This was just annoying cuz I wanted the practice..::sigh::
When evening finally came, I met up with Jas and Annie @ Bill's Bar & Burger in Rockefeller Cntr. I got there early but could not find the place even after asking the standby cops for directions. I felt so embarrassed and confused b/c I could not find the place even after Annie was giving me directions. But actually, the map on their website that I memorized was wrong whew I almost thought I couldn't navigate around manhattan. After the dinner, we walked around mid-town, which was really fun just checking out stores like H&M and the Apple store, except i was brrrrrr cold. I think i will check out shake-shack next time.

Side dishes: Sweet potato fries & beer battered onion rings, but the portions were so small
my Bill's burger w/ mint mudslide shake;
my burger is practically engulfed by the salad
Annie's Mini-B w/ toasty marshmellow shake



 That's it for now...I still have to figure out what to do on Halloween nite.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed :( I'm sorry...

    Stressful week means we gotta party hard and let loose for Halloween!

    For Sunday, I was thinking about going to the Halloween Parade, I never been, would you be interested in going?

    ReplyDelete