Wednesday, October 27, 2010

halloween costume

Lately I've been thinking about what halloween costume to wear even tho I'm not sure where I'm going to or what I'm gonna be doing on Halloween. But I've been vacillating between two costumes:

Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter 


Hit Girl from Kick-Ass

I really want to be Luna Lovegood since I've always loved the HP series. But I know I won't be able to find or make a lion hat with the roaring sound and I can't do w/o it either, so I think I will settle for the purple girl. I can't wait to go costume shopping tomorrow! If anything, I'll just join the Halloween parade, but that is if I can even get in since it gets crowded like hell every year. Sooooo excited!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. i like the new layout :)
    i think Luna would be easier to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Luna Lovegood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I made my lion head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Luna Lovegood is better! and plus you don't need the lion hat because you can just wear unusual clothes or wear the uniform. I made a Luna Lovegood uniform, all you have to buy is a grey or black sweater or cardigan, buy or make a black or charcoal grey box pleat skirt, buy a white button up shirt, get some black stockings, and buy a tie. I know your probably thinking a tie costs at least $20-$30 but I got mine for $3 off ebay, or you can get one for about $9 with a scarf.

    ReplyDelete