Tuesday, April 19, 2011

shoes...gah plz choose yourselves!

I've visited DSW twice in the past month already and I always going in not needing a shoe but always leaving like I'm abandoning a baby in there t_t

Every summer, I tend to buy myself a new pair of sandals, even tho they're not good for diabetic feet, but this habit has always been in-grained into me. But since I will be working in a lab for summer work, I wanted something not open-toed, but not sneakers either, and I found it today!

It's ..

PUMA Women's Sneakerina Slip-On Mary Jane Sneaker

BLACK
WHITE/GREEN

There's a pink and red version too, but I like these two colors the best! The black one is more versatile and subdued and won't get dirtied-looking as easily, but I like the green one too cuz it's so bright green and CUTE and SUMMERY! I am practically torn betw the two >.<  ..aigoo

I took this pic at the store and my feet just didn't want to let them go!

 

1 comment:

  1. i like the green one better ;) but i know the black one is more versatile... ;x how much are they? i would get the green... lol

    ReplyDelete