Wednesday, March 16, 2011

nervious

So my road test is this friday in Red Hook, Brooklyn and I am as nervous as wreck just typing  this >.<
I still need to work on my turns and tunnel vision =_=

And I have recently become obsessed with the Aromatherapy hand cream line from Bath & Body Works! I apply a lot of lotion/cream on since I have dry skin and I have been using Cetaphil since I was diagnosed with eczema, so I've always stayed away from skin care that had any smell/fragrance to it since it's usually the chemicals behind the scent that can irritate my skin. But when my lil sis bought these beautifully aromatic scented hand cream, I had to try them..just a lil dab and I was in love! and thank fully i've had no allergic rxn to them..yet xD

"Sleep Well. Lavender Essential Oil soothes and calms so you can sleep better. Chamomile Essential Oil has a lulling effect to enhance sleep."
 
This is the Sleep hand cream and I absolutely LOVE LOVE this scent! I think anything with lavender has that soothing-lulling effect, but I never believed it until I tried this. I sleep like a baby with this on before I hit the bed. I'm thinking about getting the Pillow Mist to spray on my pillow cuz I want to keep smelling it as I dream 8D ..or drool
 "Think clearly. Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind to improve concentration. Spearmint Essential Oil is uplifting and helps the mind to focus."

This is the Stress Relief hand cream. I like putting this on during the day and smelling it before I head out kinda does clear out my head. I applied a lot of during my GRE exam, and I'm not saying it didn't stop me from perspiring cold sweat, but at least it kept my head together. I'm sniffing it as I type too. I think I'm going to bring this with me to the road test too, if i remember..

"Boost your energy. Orange Essential Oil refreshes and uplifts to relieve tension. Ginger Essential Oil stimulates the soul and sharpens the senses."

This is the Energy hand cream. I don't get to use this one often enough since my lil sis carries it around with her all the time. I don't feel a difference in energy level after I use it, but the scent has a good balance to it for those who like orange/ginger scents. It's not too citrusy and the ginger is not too strong either.





Each category actually has two scents so there's Lavender Vanilla for sleep, Tranquil Mint for stress relief, and Mandarin lime for energy. I'm thinking about visiting a store sometime in the future to smell those out. The only category that my lil sis didn't get was for Sensuality and this has scents in Black Currant Vanilla and Jasmine Vanilla. From the online reviews, these are more on the sweet smelling side.

These sold for $10 each, but they have sales like buy 2, get 1 free those kinda things. These also come in pillow mist spray, body lotion, body mist, massage oil, body wash, hand soap, sudsing scrub, shampoo & conditioner, bath salts, and prolly more forms. I really like their packaging and the colors. I'm starting to think it's their marketing labels that's buying me out b/c every time I read the labels, i want to just keep applying them on me.

Overall, the aromatherapy line does not guarantee all the things that is written on the label, BUT for me, it def works in calming my nerves down and helping me sleep better...making me feel more of a happy and chirpy person =D

No comments:

Post a Comment